Your shopping cart is empty!
• Has my order been shipped?
Once your painting has been sent you will receive an email with details of shipping including tracking details.
• When will my order be shipped?
If you buy a painting from our Immediate Purchase section, your painting will be despatched within one working day. A courier visits the studio daily Monday - Friday to collect parcels. If you purchase a painting to order please allow 14 days for your painting to be painted and delivered. You will be notified via email once your painting is sent
• How do I track my order?
You will receive tracking instructions in your delivery confirmation email. If you would like addition help please feel free to contact us.
• I'm having problems tracking my order?
Please feel free to contact us where we are happy to help.
• My order has not arrived?
• Please contact us so we can look into this for you.
• How do I create an account?
• Please click on Log in at the top right of the page and fill in your details to create an account.
• How do I log into my account?
Please click here to log in or click the words log in on the top right of ever page.
• I forgot my password?
Click here and submit your email address you used to register with and your password will be sent to your email address.
• How do I edit my account information?
Once you’re logged in to your account you can edit your account information, including address, password and email notifications.
• How do I redeem a gift certificate?
• Do you ship to my country?
Yes paintings are shipped internationally.
• How much is shipping charges to my country?
UK – Free
Ireland and Europe - £8
Eastern Europe - £32
USA Canada - £39
• Can I collect my painting?
You’re welcome to pay via cash upon collection please phone or email to arrange a convenient time
• Do I have to pay custom taxes?
• It will depend on your countries custom tax duty, which you are responsible to pay.
• How is the painting packed?
The painting is covered in acid free white tissue paper and then a couple of layers of bubble wrap. The painting is then securely wrapped in a custom made cardboard box to ensure safe delivery.
• How do I buy a gift certificate?
Gift Certificates are purchased just like any other item in our store. You can pay for them using the stores standard payment method(s). Once purchased the value of the Gift Certificate will be added to your own personal Gift Certificate Account. If you have funds in your Gift Certificate Account, you will notice that the amount now shows in the Shopping Cart box, and also provides a link to a page where you can send the Gift Certificate to some one via email.
• How do I redeem a gift certificate?
If you receive a Gift Certificate by email it will contain details of who sent you the Gift Certificate, along with possibly a short message from them. The email will also contain the Gift Certificate Redemption Code. It is probably a good idea to print out this email for future reference. You can now redeem the Gift Certificate in two ways.
1. By clicking on the link contained within the email for this express purpose. This will take you to the store's Redeem Gift Certificate page. You will then be requested to create an account, before the Gift Certificate is validated and placed in your Gift Certificate Account ready for you to spend it on whatever you want.
2. During the checkout process, on the same page that you select a payment method there will be a box to enter a Redemption Code. Enter the Redemption Code here, and click the Redeem button. The code will be validated and the amount added to your Gift Certificate Account. You can then use the amount to purchase any item from our store
• How do I order a commission painting?
Please click here to view details on ordering a commission painting
• I need some advice picking a painting to match my décor?
Please contact us with your requirements and I’d be happy to help advise you in purchasing your perfect painting.
About the Artist, the Studio and the Work
• What do the numbers on the back of the painting mean?
Each painting is allocated a unique reference number which is catalogued.
• How long have you been painting for?
I’ve always loved painting but really took it my passion seriously 2003
• Can I visit your studio?
Currently my studio is no open to the public
Policies: Store, Return & Privacy Policies
• What is your return policy?
Please return in 14 days of receipt if you are not 100% happy with the item.
Please insure the item is posted in original condition and packaging. Once we have received your item you will be given a full refund or replacement.
Return postage costs are payable by the purchaser. Please retain receipt of proof of posting when returning items. We are not responsible for items that do not reach us.
In the unfortunate event your painting arrives damaged please contact us Sales@dagg.co.uk for a refund or replacement
• What is your terms and conditions?
Click here to view terms and condition
• What methods of payment do you accept?
Cash on collection
• Can I pay in instalments
Not at present but watch this space!
• How can I contact the artist?
To contact Amanda please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Galleries and Dealers
• Do you offer a discount for dealers and Galleries?
Yes please email email@example.com for information
• How do I create a wholesale/trade account?
Details to follow shortly